Seachange Riverside Commera
DEVELOPER: Pradella Property Ventures
CATEGORY: Seniors Living
CERTIFICATION: Ecosystems, Waste, Energy, Materials and Water.
Seachange Riverside Coomera is the Gold Coast’s most exclusive waterfront resort designed for over 50’s. This master planned development has set a new benchmark in innovative building solutions and architecture, combining modern design with beautiful community spaces. Positioned in an idyllic waterfront location on the banks of the Coomera River, this boutique community is limited to 124 premium homes.
At Seachange we are always looking for ways to innovate and find new construction methods that are environmentally friendly. The community has been carefully designed to protect the environment and use resources responsibly, whilst offering a range of benefits to homeowners.
- Solar Power: Standard included 2.2kw system or upgraded 5.5kw system
- LED efficient internal down lights and strip lighting
- LED external lighting
- Slab: Cuplex system, 100% recycled nontoxic material
- Gyprock ECO8: 20% recycled material
- Timber flooring, frame, joinery and truss are all FSC Certified and beams are Super eco Rating
- 95% of paint is low in emissions, low VSC or acrylic over solvent
- Taps: 6L/min 5-Star rating taps in bathroom and kitchen
- Captured rooftwater
- Greywater system in place to reduce water wastage
- Composted food reduces waste and provides nutrients for the community garden.